Kiss SMS



If luving was aginst the law,
and kissing was a crime,
I would gladly spend my life with u,
in prison doing time.

Kisses spread germs and germs r hated.
But u can kiss me baby im vaccinated

There’s a kiss 2 say I luv u,
There’s a kiss 2 say its true,
But the kiss I luv
the best is the one I got from u!

what kisses mean!
Kiss On Hand=i adore u,
Kiss On Cheek=lets be friends,
Kiss On Neck=i want u
Kisss On Lips=i love u
Kiss nywhr Else=lets not get carried away!

Do u know that why does most
men like to kiss on women lips?
b'coz it is d best nd most
beautiful way to shut the
women's mouth atleast for
some seconds.


Be the kind of guy that doesn't ignore her
When you're with your friends.
Hold her tighter and kiss her a little bit harder,
just to make them jealous. !


- Kiss on the Forehead: We're cute together .
- Kiss on the Cheek: We're friends.
- Kiss on the Hand: I adore you.
- Kiss on the Neck: I want you, now.
- Kiss on the Shoulder: Your perfect.
- Kiss on the Lips: I LOVE YOU...


Articles Similaires :