love messages 2014

Love is like sunshine. It brings a golden glow to its beholder's face. And a warm feeling all over their body. It awakens souls and opens eyes. And when its over, it leaves billions of small memories called stars. To remind the world, that it still exists


Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful


You Are My Dream, My Desire, My Passion
You Are The One Whom I Love More Than

I want to make you understand my love and affection with my kisses. I may run short of kisses because my love, affection overtakes my kisses


Anything, More Than Anyone,You Are My
Life, My Love, My Worldi Can’t Even Think


I get jealous when you bond with other guys, but when you tell me that you love me; I am assured that you will never let me go.


About Life Without You,You Are My Inspiration,
My Power, My Weaknessi Feel Your Presence All


Nowadays I am not worrying or straining myself too much because I am in the hands of you hands of the right person and the right place where I will be guided perfectly to the destination of success



The Time,You Are My Ecstasy, My Spirit, My Soul
I Can’t Face The Hardships Of Life Without You,
You Are My Strength, My Confidence, My Triumph…
Page | 1 - 2 | Page


Articles Similaires :