I think a you my love sms

I think a you my love

I have been thinking of you today neither because of what 
you do for me nor because of how you make me feel but simply because your confidence character and capabilities make you stand out

I admire you
You inspire me
You are unique and sweet
You keep becoming a better  you with every passing moment
You are rapidly becoming irresistible
I love you

 Love smsWhen I looked up in da sky a cloud turned into
ur face-as I began 2 smile it vanished Then I realised
 I've lost someone I love!Ders nothing I cud've done-no matter how things
cud b I'll always love you! manqoba e kubek



With the start of each new day
I find myself thinking of you
In the middle of my busy day
my mind wanders and I think of you
Out of nowhere I see your smile
hear your laugh and I think of you
Life is beautiful now because I fall in love
all over again each time I think of you

I’m thinking of you
Wonder where you are tonight
I wish that I could hold you tight
I’m thinking of you
Wish you could stay
But you are so far away so far away

not let your lover know that all you can think of is him
and that you are quite madly in love with him To aid you
in this we have for you  Thinking of you quotes for him which
are sure to make him feel loved and cared for Our
 quotes are beautifully worded and will ensure that your lover feels special

Earth may stop rotating
Birds may stop flying
Candles may stop melting
Fishes may stop swimming
Heart may stop breathing
But I will never stop thinking about you

My love for you is like water
Falling countless
The beating of my heart,
For you is so heavy and soundless,
The feeling of being in your arm is so
Precious and endless


I tell you my fears
That bring me salted tears
I wipe the pressure away
In this short essay
As bliss forms and reappears.

As the pencil rapidly flows
I try to explain and compose
The way I feel
Is too good to be real
Better than a red red rose

Telling you my dreams,
Letting out all my screams
Showing you I care
And this relationship can go somewhere
Is filling the sky with god's gleams.
 




Articles Similaires :