sms Happy New Year 2014

At the last moments of the year,
I want to say sorry to my all relatives and friends,
those who are with me and also those who left me.
I want to start my life’s new year without any complains.
I request to all of you,
please forgive my all mistakes that I made in this year.
I hope, you’ll give me one more chance to prove myself a good person.
Thanks to all of you.
Happy New Year 2014….



2014 is coming.. So,before 2013 ends,
let me thanx all the good people like u,
who made 2013 beautiful for me.
I pray u b blessed with faithful year ahead.
I wish u a
fantastic JANUARY
Loveable FEBRUARY
Marvellous MARCH
Foolish APRIL
Enjoyable MAY
Successful JUNE
Wonderful JULY
Indepedent AUGUST
Powerful SEPTEMBER
Tastiest OCTOBER
Beautiful NOVEMBER
Happiest DECEMBER
Have a VICTORIOUS YEAR!
Hope I’m 1st person to wish u happy 12 months of 2014:)

2014 is at the door
Remember
Life is short, break the rules,
Forgive quickly,
love truly,
laugh uncontrollably,
and
never regret anything that made you smile.

Oh my Dear, Forget ur Fear
Let all ur Dreams be Clear,
Never put Tear, Please Hear,
I want to tell one thing in ur Ear
Wishing u a very Happy NEW YEAR 2014

Gul ne gulshan se gulfam bheja hai,
sitaro ne aasma se salam bheja hai,
mubarak ho apko naya saal,
hum ne advance me ye piagam bheja hai.
Happy New Year 2014

I Wish in this new year God gives You..
12 Month of Happiness,
52 Weeks of Fun,
365 Days Success,
8760 Hours Good Health,
52600 Minutes Good Luck,
3153600 Seconds of Joy...and that's allllllll


Articles Similaires :