sms anger




Sms anger
 
If you would cure anger
Do not feed it
Say to yourself
‘I used to be angry every day
Then every other day
Now only every third or fourth day
‘When you reach thirty days offer a sacrifice of
thanksgiving to the gods

Forgive u again
For all those times you made me cry
For all those things you said about me
For all those crap you started
For stabbing me in the back
Not Won’t 4give You
Not This Time
I am too angry with you


ANGER is just one letter away from D(ANGER
So, have patience in all circumstances
That will help us to avoid all problems
Anger is a killing thingit kills the man who angers,
for each rage leaves him less than he had been before
it takes something from him

If you kick a stone in anger, you’ll hurt your own foot
I feel the anger rise up in me The same anger that makes
 me bleed inside In my heart and in my soul killing me



Holding on to anger, resentment and hurt only gives you tense muscles
a headache and a sore jaw from clenching your teeth Forgiveness gives you back
 the laughter and the lightness in your life

If you do not wish to be prone to anger
do not feed the habit give it nothing which may tend to its increaseAnger is one of the greatest tests
 of friendship. If your friend can tolerate your anger, you must be willing to
 tolerate anything for your friend

 Learn how to control anger by reading inspirational messages
 about being angry. These quotes explain how anger always leads to hurt and pain
Send these as text messages or use them as funny yet enlightening
status updates to make everyone realize the importance

Even if a friend, bro, or sis isn't mad at you or something you did
being around an angry peer is no fun, and can even be scary
Here's how to deal if a friend or sibling loses his
 or her temper around you of controlling anger




Articles Similaires :