Sms sister Day

Sms sister Day
 

Sister, Sister
Do u hear me cry
Do u feel my touch
Do u even feel my rhyme
Sis, sis u know I care
I care for u sis I do, I do
I know I’m not their for u
Happy Sister Day to the world’s best sister

You’re more to me than my sister
You are also my best friend
You’re always there for me
For an ear or a shoulder to lend
You’re the first to hear of my joys
It’s you I go to if I’ve had a bad day
I love you more than I have words
To express myself or say Happy Sister day

Sister,u are like a fragrant rose
sister, u are the gretest gift of life
sister,u lift my spirit to newer heights
sister, U make me feel special alwyes
Happy Sister Day to my lovely sister




Whenever I needed to talk
you were there besides me
whenever I needed to laugh
you were there to put the smile on my face
you make a great sister really
Happy Sister Day

Sisters is probably the most competitive
Relationship within the family,
but once sisters are grown,
it becomes the Strongest Relationship
Happy Sister Day


This day is a celebration of the special bond we share
Sending you my sweet wishes Just to say
Hope your day is as wonderful as you are
With all my love and heartiest wishes.
Happy Sisters Day


This msg is for the most wonderful sisters of this world elder Younger
Thanks sis for always being there on my side & for helping me in
dose infinite ways which I can’t even remember
Happy Sister Day





Articles Similaires :