Top Love Messages


Hi honeybee even we are not together but i wikl still love u till the end..i dnt know how to forget u..i know that u are not mine forever..i am suffering a lot to much heartache…but its ok if i suffer like this…my love for u never fade ….ur stilll in my heart and in my thought…am happy we stilll a frend…..dnt worry am.okk….miss ur kaught….


Glenda, I love you more than any words I could ever say. You are my soulmate and the true love of my life. I know I needed to change and I work hard every day to be a better person. I am the man that truly loves you and needs you. I miss you so damn much. Jamie.


I know it has been a year. You probably don’t even go on this site anymore. You mean the world to me even if your not by my side. Your the reason I’m here today. More than you know, and I never got the chance to thank you for it. Your the most beautiful, kind, cheerful, and trustworthy person I know. Don’t change at all because your perfect just the way you are and I hope you can see that.


When I’m not there… do
you think of me?
When you’re sad and
somethings bothering
you… do you wish I were
there to help comfort you? When you’ve had a long
hard day… do you smile
knowing that soon you’ll
be seeing me, and
everything will seem better,
even if it’s just for a moment?
When you lay down at
night… do you look back
and cherish the new
memories you’ve made
with me? And when you get up in the
morning, does everything
inside of you smile,
knowing that this will be
another day that we’ll be
together? because that’s how I think
of you…..


Articles Similaires :