Top Anniversary Messages



Another year to create
precious memories together.
Another year to discover
new things to enjoy about each other.
Another year to build
a life rich in love and laughter.
Another year to strengthen
a marriage that defines 'forever'.
Happy Anniversary!





In celebration of a couple dear.
A couple who in love unite,
And are seldom cross and hardly fight.
To a couple who bring joy to all,
May you laugh and sing and have a ball.
May happiness surround you two,
That is what I wish for you
Happy Wedding Anniversary



No one can know what the outcome
Of spending years together will be.
Being happy together is a gift,
And enduring love is the key.
So here's to a favored couple;
Everything has worked right for you.
May your future bring more of the same,
And your love remain strong and true.
Happy Anniversary !



I'm sending this bouquet of love
To say that I love you so very much
I hope I say it often enough
On this special occasion
I want to remind you
That you are my everything
And my love for you is true
Happy Anniversary!



You make a wonderful pair
May the love that you share
Last your lifetime through
Best wishes to you both
On your Anniversary!





Articles Similaires :