Love SmS - Messages Love




  Love SmS 1  

When it rains, you dont see the sun, but its there.
Hope we can be like that.
We dont always see each other,
but we will always be there for one another.


  Love SmS 2  

I Wish I Didn’t Think About You So
Much But, My Heart Doesn’t Leave
My Memory Alone
When I Found Myself
With Some Free Time
Missed You More Each Time
It Is Going To Hurt A Lot I Can’t Wait
Till We’re Together Again



  Love SmS 3  

A water droplet on a 
greeny leaf appears like a 
pearl.thats way you also 
appeared and shines my life. 
so I never foget you through out my life.



  Love SmS 4  

If you love someone more then anything, then distance only matters to the mind, not to the heart.......?



  Love SmS 5  


Right actions for the future are the best apologies for wrong ones in the past.


  Love SmS 6  


Love... I want to hold you close to me and feel our hearts beat as one forever 



♥♥          ♥♥         ♥♥   ♥♥          ♥♥         ♥♥




Messages Love 1

You must be a good runner because you arealways running in my mind, you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart, and i am always a bad shooter because I Miss You Always...


Messages Love 2

A true and caring friend
doesn't have to speak loud,
a soft sms is just enough,
because it is not the mouth
that really speaks but
it is the heart that feels.


Messages Love 3

Animal say beat me not
flower say touch me not
tree say cut me not
but i say forget me not.


Messages Love 4

To be someone
To be someone is easy,
to be someone nice is harder,
to be someone special might be difficult...
but to know someone like you is a blessing without difficulty!



Messages Love 5

Love is a game of life which never ends and never dies even if we die. It is a tragedy that you never loose but you almost win.


Messages Love 6

Love Is When You Dont Want To Go To Sleep,
Because Reality Is Better Than A Dream


Messages Love 7

Heaven is the place where I would be,
the day you would stop loving me!


Messages Love 8

I looked at a flower 'n thought it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen till I met you.. !



Messages Love 9



When you’re feeling lonely and sad,

I promise to always hold your hand,
and whenever things will turn bad,
I would love you and understand,
When days are dark and nights so blue,
There is no place I would want to be,
other then in
your arms with you,
and where I can hold you close to me….!!




Articles Similaires :