best Messages Love 2014

Best  sms love 2014
Like the first rays of the sun 
gently Ta me out of my sleep 
The exquisite view of your face 
leads me in a soft travel 


You were my strength when I was weak You were my voice when I couldn’t speak You were my eyes when I couldn’t see You saw the best there was in me Lifted me up when I couldn’t reach You gave me faith ‘coz you believed I’m everything I am Because you loved me

If the day comes when I die
and go up in the sky as I'm
there so far I'll well write
ur name on every star so u
look up and see


You
and
Me
the best ones that can ever be



If you hold 11 flowers
and look to the mirror



you will see the most
beautiful 12 flowers in the word


Love is Love
i love my love
my love is you
so i love you


Its raining now
should u look out
the windows and try
to count the numbers
of rain drops u see
filling from the sky
above thats how much
i'm missing u now


Hello means:
H-have u missed me ?
E-everything is aright ?
L-like to be with u.
L-like to see u.
o- obviously i miss u
Just wanna say hello to u.


If in my dreams is the only
place i can hould u !
Then i want to sleep forever !!


Of all the friends i ever met,
your the one i wont forget,
and if i die before u do, i'll
go to heaven and wait for u.


U r amizing so cute
so nice so sweet
u r a great body,
***y voice,cute smile
kissable lips warmest
touch,shing eyes..
oops,sorry wrong number


The first languorous embrace 
in contact with your skin silky 
Tel promenade blessed 
Transporte my body in heaven 


L 'haunting vision of your eyes 
dispels the fog in my eyes 
The outline of your smile enchanted
Page | 1 - 2 | Page


Articles Similaires :