Valentine's Day 2014


Valentine's Day SMS 2014

I asked God for a flower he gave me a bouquet
I asked God for a minute he gave me a day
I asked God for true love he gave me that too
I asked for an angel and he gave me you
Happy Valentine Day


Every time I look at you
my heart skips a beat
I wonder if you know my love
that my heart is at your feet
I leave it there for you to do
whatever that you wish
You could take my heart
and love me
Or just leave me in this bliss.
Happy Valentine Day

Your eyes your smile
Your touch your kiss
Your promiseyour words
Our everlasting bliss
Happy Valentine Day

Its D Month Of Kisses,
Surprises  Proposals N Dates 
Chocolates N Gifts,
Hugs N Luv songs It's Feb
Wishing U A Love Filled.
Valentine Month


Today you will not be alone
Smile little or smile big
Just as long as you are mine
So don’t show me a frown
Because I am your Valentine
Happy Valentine’s Day


    You come in my life as an angel of the GOD and make my life so brightful, colorful and full of love I always pray to God to tie us in a sacred knot soon so that we spend each and every moment together You always support me care me love me I m always thankful to GOD who gave me such a true & loving heart person in my life Happy Valentines Day My Love of Life


 Valentine's Day in celebrated across the world in a traditional fashion by sending Valentine wishes, flowers  greeting cards and gifts to his/her beloved. This year, lovers would be celebrating Valentine's Day 2014 on Thursday February 14 to convey their heart's feelings towards their partners
.
 The spirit of love is seen all over & lovers are found thronging parks restaurants, malls and multiplexes. With Valentine's Day symbols of roses hearts cupids and lovebirds the markets wear a festive look Thus the month of February is a month symbolizing pristine love and for all young lovers it seems that love is in the air with the commencement of February



.



Articles Similaires :