SMS love you forevr

 Love SMS

 When v r depressd v expect love from others But when v r happy v just forget to give our love to d depressd ones Amazing truth of life



 Real love is not based on romance Candle light dinner and walks along the beach In fact, it is based on Respect CompromiseCare and Trust

 There's a warmth in my heart It haunts me when you're gone Mend me to your side and never let go Say Time knows nothing we'll never grow cold The more I live The more I know Whats simple is true I love you



jab waqt ki dhadkano ko tham leta h koi
ham sote h khayalo me aur naam leta h koi
yaden tab or yaadgar ho jati h
jab hamse behtar hame jan leta h ko

karam karo ya sitam karo hum gila nahi karte
fiza me yaqeenan phool khila nahi karte
mila do khak me hum ko magar khayal rahe
hum jaise log dobara mila nahi karte

When the rain is blowing in your face
And the whole world is on your case
I could offer you a warm embrace
To make you feel my love

Love You Foreve

Live for the person who dies 4u
Smile for the person who cries for u
Fight for the person who protects u
and love the person who loves u more than


Aabad aural pleasure in the heart
I am free from sorrow and ear heart
We have only to gujarish hame
Remember I am an ear, baar din


Away in the night I dream about you
I shudder when
If you have a strong hold for a long time I was close to N
I want to be there with all your might
I am a girl whos right I will Soon will be

I love you so deeply
I love you so much
I love the sound of your voice
And the way that we touch
I love your warm smile
And your kind, thoughtful way
The joy that you bring
To my life every day
I love you today
As I have from the start
And I’ll love you forever
With all of my heart




This very moment I felt like my heart skipped a beat
I felt a shiver in my body & was almost thrown off the seat
I can't believe what your love has done to me
You are the love of my life You are my heartbeat









Articles Similaires :