Sms Love




For Breathing U Need A Heart. For A Heart U Need Love. For Love U Need Happiness. For Happiness U Need A Good Frnd. For A Good Frnd I Need You Forever....


What's The Difference Between Your And My Smile? U Smile When You Are Happy And I Smile When You Are Happy..

Friendship Is Not Just The Name Of An Ordinary Feeling.but It Is The Name Of The Feelings Of Understanding,honesty And Frankness Btwn 2 Persons And These Feelin...

I Opened My Wallet, I Found It Empty, Reached Into My Poket, I Found A Few Coins, Searched In My Heart, I Found You!!! Then I Realised How Rich I Am/

Without Love -- Dayz Are Sadday, Moanday, Tearsday Wasteday, Thirstday, Frightday, Shatterday... So Be In Luv Everyday... Wish U A Happy Valentine's Day...

I Have Heard From The Phone Company, The Water Company, The Electric Company, But Haven't Heard From You. Too Bad, It's Your Company I Love The Most.

A Touching Luv Story : A Boy And A Girl Loved Each Other, 1 Day While Talking,boy Touched Girl's Hand And Girl In Return Touched Boy's Hand.. Wat A Touching St...

Girl: Do You Like Me. Boy: No. Girl: What! I Mean ...why Not? Boy: Think About It For A Second. Girl: So There's Another Girl ? Boy: No Sweety ! I Love You.......


Articles Similaires :