Sms i misS you




ImisS you Sms 
Whenever I miss you I close my eyes and go back in my memory lane and live those moments again
I simply enjoy just thinking about you I even enjoy texting you but the thing I enjoy the most is being with i miss you

Not the I haven't seen you in a while kind of miss you
But the  I wish you were here at this very moment kind of miss you
You are missing some one don’t know how to share your feelings


Dont worry we have huge collection of miss you sms to share with your friends
You can send these romantic miss you love poems and friendship miss you sms
 with your love one when you miss them

Imiss you so much

Do u think u r that I cant live widout U
well if u think that i think about u soo much
nd I miss u always
then u r absolutely
correct
I miss U so much
I miss U like crazy
when we arnt together
I become so lazy
Your sms is part of my Heart
Your miss call is beat of my heart
Your call is blood circulation of my heart
So continue to contact me and keep active my heart
Miss U Dear
If I never met you I wouldn't like you
If I didn't like you I wouldn't love you
If I didn't love you I wouldn't miss you
But I did I do and I will





 Messages Miss You
I miss u in every beats of my
 heart,in every blink of my eye
  in every second of time and in every moments of the day
you're always running through my min
You must be a thief coz you stole my heartYou must be tired co

I may not always text you,
But our distance makes me miss you.
I may not always stay in touch,
But I care for you very much
I may not always stop to say hi
But I hope never to say good bye
I may not prove to be the perfect friend
But I hope the friendship we share
never reaches an end

I was on a ship thinking of you
when i looked down i dropped a tear in the ocean
then i promised myself that until someone finds it
i wont forget you

Lonesome without u
Each n every moments
When i am alone
I close my eyes n think of u
N thoughts of ur love warms
Me inside n makes me smile
miss you a lot eid mubarak

I only need you when my heart is beating
You are the
I only miss you when I'm breathingcolor that I'm bleeding
I only miss you when I'm breathing


Articles Similaires :