Happy birthday sms



Happy Birthday Sister
I hope ur day is special
just like you!


U R special, U R a sister who fights wid me,
plays wid me, suggest me & shouts at me. 
But U r so softhearted & I love U my dear sister.
Happy Birthday 2 U!


Sweet sister I hope ur spcl day is filled with sunshine,
smiles laughter love and happiness Happy Birthday Sister.....


My you have:
All the joy your heart can hold;
All the smiles a day can bring;
All the blessings a life can unfold;
May you get the world's best in everything.
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!



Ur kindness tks my breath away nd ur gud nature melts d hrt..
Happy Birthday my sweet sister.. I love u...



Life has its Golden moments
& a lovely sister like U
Makes them unforgettable
Happy birthday



Hope its as awesome as u..r & may all ur b'day wishes come true..



Sendings ur smiles for every moments of ur spcl day..
have a wonderful tym and very happy b'day...sister...


A wish 4 ur b'day..
whatever u ask may u recieve..
what ever u seek..
whatever u find..
whatever ur wish may it be fun field on ur b'day and always..
Happy Birthday Sister


2 my dearest sister with lots of love 2day and evryday ..
wishing u a very happy b'day..


Articles Similaires :